Skip to content
GLOBALBID.CA Terms and Conditions
- Auction listings are a guide only and may be subject to additions and deletions.
- The bidder/buyer is responsible to inspect items in advance to ensure the buyer is satisfied with its conditions and descriptions.
- No warranties or guarantees are implied.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- All sales will be in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- No purchase may be removed or shipped until paid in full including all applicable taxes (5% GST and 7% PST when applicable) and buyers fee. If for any reason the buyer fails to remove a purchased item within specified time (7 Days) from the day of the auction GLOBALBID.CA may have the item removed and resold or stored at buyers risk and expense.
- Shipping/packaging charges may apply. It is up to the buyer to inquire about cost per item prior to bidding.
- A 10% buyers premium (to a maximum of $400.00 per item) will be added to the purchase price prior to any taxes applied.
- Once registered the bidder agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- Additional Terms & Conditions may be announced by the auctioneer at the time of the sale.
- GLOBALBID.CA describes all items to the best of our ability but all listings are for a guide only. Everything is sold “As Is, Where Is” with no guarantees of any kind. The buyer is responsible for inspection as to the condition, year, and model BEFORE bidding.
- All purchases become the responsibility of and shall remain at the risk of the purchaser immediately upon acceptance of their bid.
- All internet pre-bids are considered to be absentee/proxy bids.
- Auctioneer may only go up to the absentee or pre-bid maximum and will not exceed this amount. In the event that the floor bidding lands on the pre-bid maximum the auctioneer cannot increase the bid on behalf of the internet bidder.
- Absentee/Proxy Bids are completely confidential.
- Banking information and/or letter of credit required two business days prior to sale day.
- Packaging and shipping is optional and will be charged for accordingly.
- All Terms and Conditions stated above apply.
Live Internet Bidding
- All bidders must register with our internet bidding provider – HiBid (https://globalbid.hibid.com/home/index/) in advance to ensure you are able to participate in the sale you wish to.
- All internet provider Terms and Conditions apply as listed on HiBid.com
- All auction company Terms and Conditions apply.
- Packaging and shipping is optional and will be charged for accordingly
Online Timed Auction Bidding
- Online timed auction purchases will be subject to all terms and conditions previously stated.
- The information on this website is intended for sellers and buyers 18 years of age and older.
- Information provided to register at our sales is handled with due diligence to ensure it is kept confidential.
- Information will only be shared with the consent of parties involved to complete the sale.
- Personal information will not be sold or shared. It is only for the use of GLOBALBID.CA.
Payments and Deposits
- All purchased items must be paid for within 24 hrs after the date of the auction.
- All successful bidders must contact GLOBALBID.CA immediately after the auction to arrange payment. Cash, Debit, and E-Transfers will be accepted. Visa/MasterCard will also be accepted with a convenience Fee of 3%.
- There will be an Internet Fee of 3% all Online purchases.
- Letters of Credit for Property and Equipment is required two business days prior to sale day, along with deposit.
- A deposit varying from 10% – 20% will be required on sale day on property. Deposit percent requirements will be posted in advance.
- 10% Buyers Premium (to a maximum of $400,00) on every purchase.
- Autos – $1000.00 max Buyers Premium per lot purchased.
- Heavy and Commercial Equipment – $10 000.00 max Buyers Premium per lot purchased
- Real estate as advertised
- All SALES ARE FINAL
- GLOBALBID.CA is providing internet bidding through the services of HiBid as a convenience to prospective purchasers. The GLOBALBID.CA or HiBid will not be held liable in any way shape or form for any disruptions or missed bids due to system lags or malfunction.
- GLOBALBID.CA is acting as an agent between the seller and the buyer only. GLOBALBID.CA is at no risk or responsibility if the transactions does not complete.